Personal Mission Statement:
My goal as an orthodontist is to treat people with the utmost care and respect in our family-oriented practice. I want to instill confidence and enhance each individual’s unique smile, tailoring our treatment to their needs. I treat every patient as if they were my own family, and you will frequently hear me say in our consultation: “If this were my son, daughter, mom or dad, this is what I would do.” I believe orthodontics can be for everyone — therefore, it is of most importance to me to bring great orthodontic care in a family-friendly atmosphere, without the feeling that orthodontics is a financial burden.
Education & Advanced Training:
Education is very important to me — therefore, I continue my education with yearly conferences to the American Association of Orthodontics® and the Saint Louis University Orthodontic Education and Research Foundation (OERF) meetings, as well as monthly meetings with the Fort Worth District Dental Society and Spear Group CE meetings, which all cover the most up-to-date advances in orthodontics as well as dental research and technology.
- Certificate in Orthodontics — Saint Louis University
- Elected class president for class of 2019
- Saint Louis University Orthodontic Ambassador Award, 2019
- Master of Science in Dentistry — Saint Louis University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry
- First Year Dean’s Honor List, 2014
- Second Year Dean’s Honor List, 2015
- Third Year Dean’s Honor List, 2016
- Fourth Year Dean’s Honor List, 2017
- Dean’s Cumulative Honor List, 2017
- 4th Scholastic Honors — graduated fourth in the dental class of 2017
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon — Honor Dental Society Omicron Chapter Inductee, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in biology from Southwestern University
- Southwestern University Hall of Honor for soccer — first in program history, fall of 2014
- Third Team Academic All American — soccer, 2012
- Clear aligner therapy and in-house aligner therapy training from Dr. Maz Moshiri, a key speaker and teacher of the Invisalign® advanced training course at Align University, and from Dr. Brent Bankhead, one of the key developers in SureSmile® Aligner therapy.
- Training with digital scanners and 3D printed models
- Advanced temporary anchorage device (TAD) training
- Laser and soft tissue recontouring training
I am also a member of the ADA® and AAO®, the two major associations for dentistry and orthodontics.
- Member of the ADA, TDA and FWDDS
- Member of the AAO and Southwestern Society of Orthodontics
Time Outside the Office:
I am married to my wonderful wife, Aaron Michelle. We have been married for two years and love spending time with one another. She has been with me on this journey ever since I started dental school and continues to help me all along the way. She has the biggest heart and works as a physician assistant in the field of orthopedics. We have two pups, Braxton and Chyster, that are full of energy!
My wife and I are very active and love spending time outdoors with our two dogs. Having played collegiate soccer, I am an avid sports fanatic, particularly for DFW sports teams. On a Sunday, you will find us at church, but after that, we will be watching the Cowboys and grilling out with family and friends. Family is very important to me, and my wife and I spend most of our spare time with family out at the lake or in the country. We are very thankful that the lord blessed us with the opportunity to grow our family and future in Fort Worth!